• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader conversion to PDF from Exel file formatting different/distorted.

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Loaded new version of Adobe Reader on laptop and convertion of excell and word documents works but the formating is totally different then the original exel document.  Any suggesting as to how to fix.  My desktop version of Reader is working properly.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exporting to XLSX works best from tagged PDF documents, but you can't change that with Acrobat Reader, you need Acrobat Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MOVED TO THE ACROBAT READER FORUM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader can't create PDF files. How does you create the PDF files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I should have been more clear.

The PDF documents are created by MS Office 2016 Excel or Word application using the save as PDF otion.  I have the same MS Office application on two computers but the new install is not working/converting the document as displayed in the Excel.  Since its a new install am I missing a Adobe add-in?  I've checked both Office application settingss under file/otions/addins and they are the same.  Also check the setting when saving the pdf document under the option tab, thoses are the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When viewing the problem document, go to the Help menu. Choose About Acrobat Reader. Please tell us the version (like 2016.123.45678)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem document vesion is:

Adam22775482p2v1_1-1642874507588.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For the Adobe add-in you need an installation of Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines