• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader Customized with the wizard and ARM Service

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright hello everyone.  So I'm in a new environment, and my past experience with deploying Adobe DC products does not apply here.  I am taking over the Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC product deployments, and something is not working and I cannot put my finger on it.

Using the Customization wizrd, I built my install to not even install the ARM service, I dropped the row from teh direct editor, and it is working as expected.  However, it only works as expected if its a clean install.  If My deployed version has to uninstall a previous version first, when it installs the new version, it also installs the ARM service. I verified the ARM service was not installed prior, and if I run my deployment with no previous versions, it does not install the ARM service.  This is how I need it to work. 

Has anyoen seen this before?  What am I doing wrong?  Thanks in advance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are not using CC products.  Its strange.  I can install it clean using SCCM, no issues at all.  If it updates a previous isntall, it installs and enables the ARM service.  I have dropped the line from the ServiceInstall table in the wizard, and it works unless its updating a previous version.  I DID selct the checkbox to remove all previous versions of Reader as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines