• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader DC enterprise download for x64?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im seeing the Acrobat is starting to move to 64bit version of the product and I see that its available on the regular download page but I'm not seeing anything about 64bit on the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution download page.

With the x64 enterprise download be coming at a later time?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Six months later, and it appears it is still only 32-bit available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is now available, but not for specific languages. If you choose "All Languages (MUI)" you will get a choice of the x64 or x32 version which is probably what everyone will want now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I eventually figured this out. Now I wonder how to install Acrobat Standard DC 64-bit and Acrobat Reader DC 64-bit at the same time (it doesn't appear possible).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My testing shows that x64 Acrobat Reader and Acrobat Standard cannot be installed at the same time as they are kinda the same program now compared to the x32 bit versions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines