• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader for new MacBook Pro, April 2021

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot install Adobe on my MacBook Pro. It is running Mac OS Big Sur 11.2.3 and has the M1 chip. I received a message to install Rosetta, which I did. But the Adobe Reader installation failed. The error code said, "Contact the software manufacturer." Can you help me?

Connie

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021
Thank you for the reply.

I was able to get help from Apple. They had me update my operating system to Mack OS Big Sur 11.3 and then restart my computer, and then retry the download of the Adobe software, and that worked.

Hope this helps other Adobe users.

Connie

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Connie,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

Adobe is actively working to build apps that run natively on Apple computers using the Apple Silicon M1 chip. Many of our existing apps can run on M1 devices using Apple's Rosetta 2 technology.

For more information please check out the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/apple-silicon-m1-chip.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for the reply.

I was able to get help from Apple. They had me update my operating system to Mack OS Big Sur 11.3 and then restart my computer, and then retry the download of the Adobe software, and that worked.

Hope this helps other Adobe users.

Connie

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines