Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe reader is not working

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using windows 10 and can able to open a pdf file using adobe reader. But after update with the latest version of OS, I could not open any pdf files. I followed all the instructions in the website like repair, removed through abode cleaner and reinstalled and set as a default app etc. But nothing is working. How to troubleshoot or solve this issue?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Raman

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the delay in response. As described the Acrobat Reader DC is not working after you updated your Windows 10 OS.

Please try to reboot the computer once and then try to open the application and see if that helps. If it still doesn't work, do you get any error message when you open the application? If yes please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding.

As mentioned, you have already tried to repair, remove through Adobe cleaner tool and reinstalled with no success, please run the Acrobat Cleaner Tool using the link: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html reboot the computer once and reinstall the application using the link: https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/

If it still doesn't work please create a new test user profile in Windows with full admin rights and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines