• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader Mac - Right Click

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2017 Dec 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on macOS High Sierra using Acrobat Reader. When I right click on any other app, for example Word, it shows me all the windows that are currently open and I can click and switch to them. When I right click on Adobe reader and I have lets say 3 open files it doesn't show me any of those files open to click. Instead I have to click "Show All Windows" to switch between files. Is there a fix to this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2017 Dec 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you working with a tabbed interface? If so, you can click the tab to bring the window for the document to the front.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue, and I am not using the "tabbed interface". Hoping someone has found a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Paula Pena wrote:

I have this same issue

Are you also on macOS High Sierra as the OP was four years ago? If not, please give us your OS and the version of Acrobat Reader you are using so we can better assist.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Mac BigSur, the latest OS.

Paula Hardilek Peña, C.P.
IP Paralegal | Hubbard Johnston, PLLC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the version of Acrobat Reader? Looking for specific numbers, not "latest". And please answer my other question: how you turned off the tab interface. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Test Screen Name wrote:

please answer my other question: how you turned off the tab interface. 

Preferences > General for both Acrobat and Reader

janee_0-1631471724306.png

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@jane-e wrote:

@Paula Pena wrote:

I have this same issue

If not, please give us your OS and the version of Acrobat Reader you are using so we can better assist.

Jane

Go to the Application menu (Acrobat Reader) and choose About to get the version of Reader for us.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you turn off the tabbed interface? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines