Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader One Drive - Shared Files

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I added my one drive account to Adobe Reader, and was hoping to be able to see shared files but I can't.  All I can see are the folders, and files that I have created under "Files".  When I click on "Shared" nothing is there, although there should be a couple different files that have been shared with me.  Is there a way to make the shared folders and files appear?

I know that the files have been shared with me because when I go directly to my one drive I see them, but in adobe under shared nothing is there. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Share or review PDFs , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Kristen22015914hyaq 

The shared folder in Adobe Reader is for Document Cloud not one drive. It will display the PDFs shared using Adobe Reader or Document Cloud.

The shared folder within one drive is yet not provided within Adobe Reader. In order to understand your issue more, we would like some screenshots from your side.

For more help please refer to: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/access-onedrive-files.html#:~:text=Add%20your%20OneDrive%20....

Response Awaited.

Regards

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines