• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader Support for Acrobat Pro Features on IPAD

Engaged ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the latest version of Adobe Reader for IPAD function and support the same features provided in an interactive PDF form designed/developed in Acrobat Pro as it does when installed and running on a Windows 10 PC?

TOPICS
Mac , PDF forms , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Many features that work on a regular installation on a PC will not work on a mobile device, unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@try67,

That's what I thought. However, from what I have read, there appear to be conflicting opinions on whether an IPAD should be classified as a mobile device. Given I am not an Apple device user of any kind much less familiar with an IPAD, what am I to believe? On another note, does Adobe Reader for Apple Laptops function and support the same form features that it does on a Windows 10 desktop/laptop PC running Adobe Reader Version X or higher?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See TSN's reply below on whether an iPad is a mobile device (in short, yes).

To answer your second question: Yes, the Reader versions for Mac and for Windows are identical (except for some minor details).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A "mobile device" in this connection is anything that does NOT run Windows or Mac.  Some people like to claim that iPad is just as good as a Mac, and that might be true, but it can't run Mac apps and the Acrobat app is much less powerful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines