Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AIP plugin for Adobe Acrobat Reader not installing

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

I work as an IT support at a IT company. Several of my clients are now experiencing issues when downloading the Azure Information Protection (AIP) plugin for Adobe Acrobat Reader. They are running version 19.008.20071 of Adobe Reader which is the newest Danish version on the Adobe website. 

It seems like the AIP plugin has issues detecting the installed Adobe product. I get an error as seen in the attached file:
"Installation failed because the required product could not be found on system. Please make sure that required product of supported version and track is installed before running the setup again."

I am running Windows 10 Enterprise v. 1903

It works fine with version 19.012.20040 and with the English version 2019.012.20036. It also works with the newest version if the plugin has been installed with a previous version before installing the newest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Any solutions? This is really important since my clients and I cannot access crucial confidential data at the moment.

TOPICS
Download and install , General troubleshooting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get any assistance or help? Did Adobe respond? I am facing the same issue and would appreciate any information that could help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I never got a reply or a solution. My clients had to install the English version instead which works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting, as I have the english version and it doesn't seem to work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines