• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the error when opening the document.  I then scan the file into another system and all of the words are removed.  I've printed the document and rescanned but this continues to happen with the document. Windows 10 64 bit.  Newest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is installed.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It isn't at all clear what you are actually doing here. Is this an IRS 1040 form that you filled out and are now trying to display or is this a PDF file created from a scan of such a form? If the latter, what created the PDF file, the scanner's software or Acrobat Standard/Pro DC converting an image to PDF?

If you could attach a sample, we might be able to better determine what is really going on here!

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines