• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Annotations are taking me back when I try to edit them

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When reading a document I like to use the COMMENTS tool, it's my favourite one. But sometimes I want to add information to an annotation that I did in previous pages (this while I'm reading the actual page). When I try to edit an annotation that it's located in previous pages, Acrobat jumps me into that page, which it's pretty annoying, because I'm trying to add info that it's located in the following pages, so I have to read them while I'm writing. It's there any way to deactivate that automatic jump?

Example of what I'm talking about:

I'm reading something in page 35 that I want to add to a comment I did in page 25, when I try to edit that comment, Acrobat jumps me into that page, making me unavailable to read and write.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

> It's there any way to deactivate that automatic jump?

No. Clicking a comment will cause the application to jump to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> It's there any way to deactivate that automatic jump?

No. Clicking a comment will cause the application to jump to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, thanks. Do you recomend any other way then to take annotations while studying with a PDF? Any function that it's IN Acrobat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make the comment on the page itself and then move it to the other page, or write the text in another application (like Notepad) and then copy it, switch to the other comment in the PDF and paste it into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines