• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App Starts Loading Forever After I Click 'Appy Redactions'

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My app perpetually loads after I attempt to apply redactions. I have closed the app and opened it in the task manager, I have signed out and signed in, I have reinstalled the app and I have restarted my laptop. 

But I am still stuck here after I click 'Apply':

Stuck.png

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue. I would like to collect some information before can help you with the issue.

• OS version
  • Acrobat version
  • Does other views like Your files, Your Computer, Save As Dialog etc. are working as expected? can you share snapshot for few of them
  • If still observing blank view, go to Task Manager
    • check whether a process named "AcroCEF" is running or not?
    • check if there is read access to WebResources folder, path: C:\ProgramFiles\<product installation path>\WebResources)
    • If AcroCEF.exe is running, is it in a hanged state, if hanged
      • right-click on the process and create the dump file and share with us
    • Check if AcroCEF.exe is crashing [Go to task manager observe PID of AcroCEF processes, it changes]

Thanks,

Charu Karwa

Adobe Acrobat Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Charu 'Acro CEF' is running please find the dump file attached. For some reason, I have multiple 'Acro CEF' processes running.

Please use the following link to download the .DMP file since it is not supported on the Adobe Support website: https://we.tl/t-Cvj5s8h8qA

Thanks,

Jonathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the dump file here, seeing multiple CEF processes is expected, nothing to worry there.

I have shared the dump file with the team, while we are getting them analysed I request you to answer other queries that I have asked, repeating again:

• OS version
  • Acrobat version
  • Does other views like Your files, Your Computer, Save As Dialog etc. are working as expected? can you share snapshot for few of them

Thanks,

Charu Karwa

Adobe Acrobat Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

Yes, the save dialog is working as usual. 

Screenshot 2023-03-20 084557.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Dump file you shared does not have much information, can you share process monitor logs instead, please refer to https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/acromonitor.html to generate logs.
Also, please share:

• OS version
  • Acrobat version
  • Switch to Home, in left rail, switch to Your Computer, if that is loading fine, snapshot appreciated.

Thanks,

Charu Karwa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, please find the requested documents in the following we-transfer link: https://we.tl/t-hAUYcU34q0

If this could please be fixed as soon as possible, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jonathan 

Jonathan28850622ux4z_0-1680511239162.pngJonathan28850622ux4z_1-1680511273175.pngJonathan28850622ux4z_2-1680511290924.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines