• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ask for Urgent Help : [The validity of the document is UNKNOWN. The author could not be verified]

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Guys:

There is no problem with the document, because when I try to verify the digital sign on the document before, it succeed. However, I don't know why this time when I try to verify the document, it indicates that the validity of the ocument is “UNKNOWN”. I have already tried the following troubleshooting tips listed on my school's website, but still does not work. Could anyone help me? I am very urgent to verify my degree dipolma. Thank you so much!!!

• I am using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC on Macbook.
  • I am connected to the internet as the Blue Ribbon does not work when offline. Adobe must communicate with servers to authenticate the embedded certificate in the transcript.
  • Adobe Reader Preferences must be up to date.  Adobe Reader is sometimes set up with more stringent security settings , which could result in Global Sign CA not being on the list of trusted certificates. To make sure Trusted Certificates are up to date in Adobe Reader, use the Main Menu navigate to EDIT/PREFERENCES/TRUST MANAGER and check the boxes Load trusted certificates from Adobe AATL server and Load trusted certificates from an Adobe EUTL server. Click Update Now for both certificate types.   Click OK to exit. 
TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Mac , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?