Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Renaming Extracted PDF Files - Drag & Drop

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I was wondering if there was any way to auto rename files when extracting them on Adobe Acrobat. I extract by going to "organize pages" and then I drag & drop from there into a folder on my desktop. It names itself "Untitled Extract Pages" and when I try to extract a new page, it asks me to replace, rather than just auto renaming itself. I would like it to be named the current file name (i.e. Invoices) and then add a number, if needed, from there (i.e. Invoices 1, Invoices 2, etc.) or something along those lines. I have to extract the pages and then upload them into our database, so that the individual invoices are connected to the ones that I have entered. This feature is on Preview but if possible, I would like to use Adobe Acrobat for it, so I don't have to switch back and forth between software

I am on MacOS Catalina Version 10.15.7

Thank you!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try the forum for Adobe Acrobat. Acrobat Reader can't extract pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines