• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Available print settings in Acrobat Reader

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I print greeting cards.  To print a card, I first open the card file in Reader and I print from there.  I use the settings in my Reader print dialogue to control my print output. 

I have been doing this for years on my Mac and am now trying to replicate the print settings on a different Mac.  Reader is showing me two different sets of print dialogue box options; the second set does not contain all of the options that the first set has.

I have attached 3 screen shots showing the setting options I have been using.  These three screenshots show where I begin ("Layout" center of screen - 1/3), what I select ("Printer Settings" - 2/3) and the available options, including "Media Type" and "Output Resolution" (3/3).

I have also attached a fourth screenshot (Screenshot 4) showing the availabe options I am offered on my second machine, that I am trying to use for the same type of printing jobs as on the orginal Mac.  Selecting "Layout" on this version of the dialogue box does not give me the "Printer Settings" option.  Consequently, I cannot follow that path to reach settings for "Media Type" and "Output Resolution".

I would be grateful for any help understanding why I am getting this difference and/or how to reahc the "Media Type" and "Output Resolution" options on the new machine.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are no screenshots attached, I'm afraid. Please add them, so we can have a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines