• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Avery Label PDF Printing with 1" Margins that Cut Off Parts of Text, How to Get Rid of Margins?

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to print Avery stickers.  I have made them on the Avery website and downloaded them as a PDF (the only option available).  When I print them, part of the left side gets cut off because of the 1" margins that AR automatically puts on.  How do I get rid of the margins so that I can print without the text being cut off?

-iklektyk

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi iklektyk

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the pdf gets cut off when printing.

The issue could be solved by changing the default page size of Adobe PDF Printer from the Advanced button inside print dialog. One needs to set page size and margin as per the requirement. By default, pages are set to size "Letter".

Also please check out the correct answer marked in a similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/why-are-pdf-documents-printing-out-with-left-side-partially-c... and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines