Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

blank prints of PDF files

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good morning,

unfortunately, for some days, every time I open a PDF file and then print it, it is printed as a blank page.

This happens to all users of the company in which I work.

I tried to update the printer drivers, to update the operating system but the problem still exists.

This is a big problem, because if I do a scan and then send it by e-mail to a person outside the company or even to a user inside the company, when you open the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat Reader, you only print pages white.

Before this inconvenience, if I opened a PDF file and then launched the print, it always printed it well.

Please, if you can help me, I would be grateful.

IN ITALIANO

----

buongiorno,

purtroppo, da qualche giorno, ogni volta che apro un file PDF e poi lo stampo, viene stampato come pagina bianca.

Questo succede a tutti gli utenti della società in cui lavoro.

Ho provato ad aggiornare i driver della stampante, ad aggiornare il sistema operativo ma il problema esiste ancora.

Questo è un grosso problema, perchè se faccio una scansione e poi la mando via e-mail ad una persona esterna all'azienda o anche ad un utente interno all'azienda, quando apre il file PDF con Adobe Acrobat Reader, viengono stampate solo pagine bianche.

Prima di questo inconveniente, se aprivo un file PDF e poi lanciavo la stampa, lo stampava sempre e bene.

Vi prego, se potete aiutarmi, vi sarei grato.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Hi stefano-72​,

Adobe Acrobat and Reader official update (19.008.20074) containing the fix for this issue is now available. This update will be automatically pushed to all existing installations of Acrobat and Reader. If you want, you may also manually trigger the update early by opening the application and going to Help > Check for Updates.

More information about this release is here: 19.008.20074 Optional update, October 08, 2018 — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products

Please try it out and let u

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quando lanci la stampa hai provato ad andare in avanzate e a mettere la spunta su " Stampa come immagine"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

certo, già fatto ma non va bene, dovrei ogni volta chiamare o scrivere nelle mail di usare lo stesso flag anche al destinatario della mail.

Se invece ci fosse una soluzione...

Possibile che solo a me capita?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi stefano-72​,

Adobe Acrobat and Reader official update (19.008.20074) containing the fix for this issue is now available. This update will be automatically pushed to all existing installations of Acrobat and Reader. If you want, you may also manually trigger the update early by opening the application and going to Help > Check for Updates.

More information about this release is here: 19.008.20074 Optional update, October 08, 2018 — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products

Please try it out and let us know your feedback.

Thanks for your patience and support!

-Vishal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this   did not  work  said  it didnt need updating.  so then was  told uninstall and  reinstall ,  still  same problem   prints blank pages   if a pdf  file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Windows 10 receiving blank pages when printing PDF's. 

Open Adobe Reader; go to the command line: Help.

Choose Repair Installation.

Restart PC.

This fixed my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried everything, including your solution. No difference. I have tried to print as an image, looked for updates, restarted the computer but nothing helps. I have very important papers I have to print and have been trying to solve it for several hours. Adobe does not offer solutions or help right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked for me, thank you  - a very frustrating problem and a waste of paper as only some of the multiple pages were blank!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines