• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CAMBIAR EL NOMBRE DE LOS COMENTARIOS

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2016 Apr 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HOLA! PODRÍAN DECIRME COMO HAGO PARA CAMBIAR EL NOMBRE DE LOS COMENTARIOS. EN VEZ DE QUE DIGA "USUARIO" QUIERO REGISTRAR ALGÚN APODO. GRACIAS!!

HEY! COULD ANYONE GUIDE ME ON HOW TO CHANGE THE NAME ON THE COMMENTS?. INSTEAD OF "USER" I WANT TO USE A NICKNAME. THANKS!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2016 Apr 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rocío Troncoso,

You can change the name of the comment by following steps:

• Right click on comment box on right tool pane and click on "Properties" from list.
  • You will get Highlight Properties box. Select General tab from top and change the Author name.
  • Now check the box for "Make Properties Default" and click on 'OK' to save settings.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi m8, i did this but i can not change the name 😞 another tip?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He realizado lo que dice, pero cada nueva nota adesiva que añado en mi documento aparece con el nombre de usuario: "usuario". 

Además he iniciado sesión en Adobe, y he editado mi nombre de usuario para no consigo nada.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yo estoy igual de edsesperado, esto es una verdadera lata

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Adobe account name has nothing to do with the name used when you add comments.

To change it follow these instructions:

Go to Edit (or the Acrobat menu if you're on a Mac) - Preferences - Commenting and tick off the box next to "Always use Log-In Name for Author name".
Now right-click a comment and select Properties. Go to the General tab and change the Author name. Make sure to also tick the box that says "Make Properties Default".
Click OK, and any new comment you create (from that type) from now on will have your name as the Author by default.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias!!! Me sirvió.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx a bunch, it worked, finally!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent, that's work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!! finally worked it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Graciaassss!!!! Me sirvió también ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed all the steps, but even though I check the "Convert properties to default" box when modifying the author, every time I create a new note, the old author name reappears and I have to change the author again, otherwise the old name appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2023 Sep 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you also change the settings under Preferences, as I described above?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2023 Nov 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I used to share my account with my ex, now when I make a coment on my pdfs it appears under his name, there is a way that I can delete that feature? Because I don't have my account linked to ANYTHING related to him (at least that I can see) and I can't find a way to edit it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you follow the instructions above?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2023 Nov 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did, but, if Ideactivate that it appears again and it bothers me a lot haha. I wanted to know if there was anything else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello. Make sure you are ticking off the "Always use Log-In Name for Author name". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines