• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download Adobe Reader.

New Here ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having issues today with downloading and installing Adobe reader. I have even gone through the direct link and I get this error: The requested URL /pub/adobe/reader/win/AcrobatDC/2300120143/AcroRdrDC2300120143_en_US.exe was not found on this server.

The requested URL /pub/adobe/reader/win/AcrobatDC/2300120143/AcroRdrDC2300120143_en_US.exe was not found on this server.

This happens on both my hotspot as well works network. As well as in an incognito window. When I use an old exe. I get Application failed to initialise.

Hope this helps.

TOPICS
Download and install , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 22, 2023 Sep 22, 2023

Am trying to download Adobe Reader, it hangs up at anywhere from 74% to 94%.  Have tried multiple times over the past half hour.  Are the servers having an issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here! Seem their server is down. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you get to that link?  What public link do you start with? I did not think Adobe put new releases on their FTP server any more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[MOVED TO THE ACROBAT READER DISCUSSIONS]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi vampyren and CAMILLA24213355f3sn,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this.

The links where you can download the Acrobat and Reader installers are currently experiencing issues. As a result, when you try to access those URLs, you may encounter 401 errors, and the installers are unavailable for download. This situation affects all the workflows that rely on obtaining the Acrobat and Reader installers. Rest assured that we are actively working on resolving this problem. We apologize for any frustration this may have caused.

We appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hi vampyren and CAMILLA24213355f3sn,

Thank you for your patience so far.

The issue has been resolved now. Please try to download and install the Acrobat Reader application.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Meenakshi,

That has resolved the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CAMILLA24213355f3sn,

Glad to know it is working fine. Thank you for confirming.

Let us know if we can be of any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2023 Sep 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Am trying to download Adobe Reader, it hangs up at anywhere from 74% to 94%.  Have tried multiple times over the past half hour.  Are the servers having an issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines