• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open all my PDF files

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I tried Acrobat Pro DC 7day trial. After discontinuing I now can't open many of my PDF files on my Windows 10 computer, or many which come attached to emails. I uninstalled Acrobat Reader and then reinstalled it with no improvement. Also Reader tried to open Word files with the same error message. This is the message I get each time:

I never had problems opening files previously. Can you help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Hello Bernd. Thank you for your comments. The issue with pdf files seems to have resolved itself today as I haven't had the error messages I had earlier in the week. (On further examination I have to admit the example I used was a jpg file and not a pdf error message which I hadn't copied.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader can't open JPG files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error message is misleading because I am not trying to open a JPF file. I am having issues opening pdf files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does you open a file with the extension .pdf ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bernd. Thank you for your comments. The issue with pdf files seems to have resolved itself today as I haven't had the error messages I had earlier in the week. (On further examination I have to admit the example I used was a jpg file and not a pdf error message which I hadn't copied.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the above ois my problem and do not what to do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines