• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't sign pdf despite the document having signing permissions

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recieved a standard form to fill in and sign digitally and I am trying to do it in Adobe Acrobat Reader. All fields can be filled in and I can check all necessary boxes, but when I get to the bottom of the document I can not sign it. The small sign button is grey and unaccessable (i.e. it doesn't do anything when i click on it). If I check the document properties they say that I have permission to sign. I have looked through previous posts and tried some things, but to no succes. If anyone could give any suggestions on fixes or just where to look I would be very grateful. 

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got around the problem by printing the document and filling it in by hand, but thank you anyway! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines