• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can the tools in the floating ('quick actions') toolbar be customized?

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

As the title says, I am wondering if the tools that are shown in the floating toolbar--referred to as the 'quick actions' toolbar in the settings--can be customized? I cannot seem to find any way to do so.

What I would like is to add the "change color" tool to the floating toolbar when a highlight is selected, though in general I would like to have more options.

This webpage (https://helpx.adobe.com/au/acrobat/using/commenting-pdfs.html)--which claims to apply to Acrobat 2020 and DC--hows that the change color tool already exists in this toolbar, but I am trialing Arcobat Pro 2020 and in the attached image you can see that it does not exist.

Thoughts?

Thank you in advance for your time.

Tony

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the toruble.

Please go through the correct answer marked in the similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-discussions/adding-more-options-to-floating-toolbar/m-... and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal, 

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, that post is about a different toolbar. It refers to the page navigation toolbar than can be undocked and floats to the bottom. My post is about the commenting tooltip that pops up when you highlight text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Tony25488597vjgs 

we are sorry for the delay in response. The option is not yet present. You may share your request with the engineering team using the link https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines