• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannont Save Form Information

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a user who is trying to save a completed form with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.(32-bit)
It is Continuous Release | Version 2021.001.20145.
Form plug in is AcroForm.api version 21.1.20145.425325

When he starts typing a message pops up informing him "Cannont Save Form Information" (see attached) It includes the note "You cannot save a completed copy of this form on your computer. If you wold like a copy for your records, please fill it in and print it."

This form is used be many people who can all save the form. He cannot and I was able to replicate this on my own PC. If I open it in Acrobat Pro DC (version numbers same as Reader above) I have no problem saving the completed form.

I connected to another user who is able to open the form, complete it and save it. Her version of Reader DC is the same as well as the Form plugin. When she opens the file she doesn't get the message about not being able to save but instead has one that the file opened in Protected view and provided a button toenable all features.(see attached). This message does not show up on my system or that of my clients.

Has anyone encountered this before and what was the solution?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?