• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Copy & Paste Japanese text (Reader ver. 2021.011.20039)

Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader has allowed me to copy and paste text (English and Japanese) from PDF documents to other sources, but recently the Japanese text does not paste properly. Characters are missing in the middle of sentences, while it works fine for the English text. When I open the PDF with the "Preview" app, and use the older version of Adobe on an older Mac, it works fine.

No changes were made to the settings (including copying permissions on the document). 

I tried reinstalling, working with a text user account, restarting my Mac with Safe Mode, and contacted Adobe support and Apple support, but have not been successful in resolving this. It would be appreciated if anyone has any suggestions.

- Product: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC ver. 2021.011.20039

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

*Resolved*

This issue has been fixed with update of March 7 (US Time) with version 2022.001.20085. 

Thank-you to katayanagi51 for the kind help!

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-acrobat-dc-for-mobile%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%83... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines