• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot save individual page of a PDF in organize pages because it is certified (signing blocks)

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a pdf document and need to save the last page of the document. The document was signed via authentisign before being saved as a pdf. I purchased Adobe Acrobat for a year thinking "organize pages" is the answer, but I get the error message "The file is a certified PDF and could not be combined to generate the PDF file." Does anyone have a solution to be able to save one page when it is certified?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You use the online service of Acrobat.

Can you extract the page in Adobe Acrobat Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried extracting it and got an error message too. It has something to do with the fact the document is encrypted because it's signed via authentisign. I'm just not sure how to save the single page. I tried the other method in preview of selected from sidebar in the print setting and it won't allow me to do it there either. The option is completely greyed out 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you print in Acrobat Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even if you could, that page will no longer be signed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There should be no solution. Digital signatures are specifically designed to block editing of signed files, and if they fail to block it, the signature is lost instead. Editing, contrary to what some people want, includes page add/delete/replace. A signed file must be kept whole.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines