Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

compartir e imprimir archivo PDF certificado mediante código QR

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola a todos

Utilizo Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (32-bit) en Windows 10. Además por mi trabajo utilizo un Token para certificar mis documentos con firma digital avanzada. 

Quisiera insertar un código QR en el archivo (con enlace al archivo que guarda acrobat en Document Cloud al firmar y certificar cada documento), para que otras personas puedan escanear el código QR y verificar que el documento impreso que estan viendo es el mismo que yo hice y firmé.

Es posible hacer eso directamente en Acrobat?  me parece que sería una gran herramienta

He buscado algunas formas de hacerlo y logré incrustar un código QR a través de plataformas de firma electrónicas avanzadas (e-sign.cl), pero me toma demasiado tiempo en cada documento. El documento queda bien, tal como yo lo hice y firmé, pero el proceso es lento y debo firmar casi 200 archvios por día 😞

TOPICS
How to , Share or review PDFs , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the forum for Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure why you need a QR code for that... I would only make sense if you want a printed copy of the document to be validated. Otherwise a digital signature should suffice. You just need to sign the file and then provide the user with your public key, so they can verify it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, muchas gracias por la respuesta

"I would only make sense if you want a printed copy of the document to be validated"

Exacto!! eso necesito. Entrego recetas médicas y necesito que en farmacia puedan validar mis documentos.

Es posible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think it's possible, but it's not a simple thing to implement.

I believe there are some commercial companies that offer such services. Maybe you should contact one of them and see what they offer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines