Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contacting http://ocvs.gov.in for OCSP based revocation checking

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir,

When I open a PDF Document I am taken to a website - Contacting http://ocvs.gov.in for OCSP based revocation checking... but when I cancel by pressing escape my PDF document is opened.

Please guide me what is this happening while opening the PDF Document...

Murugan Narayan

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just allow to verify the digital signature in the PDF. It is automatic authentication option that connect to govt website and validate the signature. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

Many times i allowed for signature verification all the times its getting into hung state, not moving at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ffg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 3 different laptops and all having same problem. PDF new verions has become very bulky and slow. This issue of OCVS verification is for real and PDF getting hanged due to this... any new patch please suggest. or cant we disable this one ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2023 Dec 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes new PDF has this service ...can also run in the background. Currently all process get stuck and u wait until the PDF dies by itself. Or you wait until verification completes which sometimes takes 13 to 15 mins... this bug should be removed asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines