• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

converting pdf generated by PDFCREATOR 2.5.2 to excel using acrobat pro dc

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the midst of negotations with my insurance co on the contents inventory from a house fire and need to have the data in an excel spreadsheet so I can sort, search and prioritize.

The contents listing (5200 items) was provided to them in an excel spreadsheet which they then added columns to for actual cash value and depreciation.  Unfortunately, they then converted this augmented excel using PDFCreator 2.5.2.5233 and I have been unable to export this pdf to excel format using the export function in acrobat pro dc.  The insurance company can't/won't give me the spreadsheet that they fed to PDFCreator.  I really need to have the actual cash value and depreciation and editing my original excel file to add the data is impractical for 5200 items.

Any thoughts on how I can get this to convert?

thanks 

Jim M

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You haven't told us what happens when you try to export. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, and sometimes it's the first stage in a long process. The problem is, the spreadsheet isn't stored in the PDF, only what you see. The cell layout is pure guesswork, and sometimes it guesses better than others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines