• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customize Quick Tools not found

Explorer ,
May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Continuous Release / Version 2018.011.20040. Want to add certain Comment Tools to Quick Tools but there is not a 'Customize Quick Tools' option in any drop down. There is a 'Hide Quick Tools' option. Add Sticky Note and Highlight Text are in Quick Tools. I can customize the Comment Toolbar but don't want that extra row or to have to add the toolbar every time I open the application.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

This option is no longer available, unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This option is no longer available, unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well sir, can you please inform on how can we "fortunately" get this option back? People needing a custom "quick toolbar" is quite normal, i guess

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the wrong answer. The right answer is that Adobe will provide the option asap.

Unfortunately, the Expert is not expert enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The right answer is that Adobe will provide the option asap."

Where have you read this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're just users of Adobe software like you. We can't reply on Adobe's behalf. And an answer isn't wrong because you disagree with the facts. Sometimes Adobe make bad decisions. Very occasionally they correct them. If you want to reach Adobe post a wish request or bug report here:  https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It makes no sense, older version has it but not the newest one dont ,,, Send me the fix please 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This absolutely sucks. I'm going to look for another PDF reader. I don't need unnecessary clicks in my life.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Missing from acrobat two fix what you people broke. I don't care it this fearure is not available in reader: that is NOT what I use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines