• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DELL XPS 8700, Windows 10, Adobe shuts down when trying to print PDF

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so I've read other posts on here and tried all the suggestions regarding Security settings in Adobe and other work arounds, but nothing works.

It was working great until a previous update.

Now Adobe shuts down if I try to print a file.

I've also tried uninstalling, rebooting and re-installing Adobe Reader.

I can print pictures and files from WORD and EXCEL with no problem

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvinience caused. To give a closure look into this issue, please help us with few more details:

1. Exact built/version of your Adobe Reader?

2. Are you facing issue in printing all the files/pictures or just one file/picture?

Please try  printing the PDF as Image and see if this brings any difference Print PDF as image | Adobe Acrobat, Reader

Reset the Adobe Reader's preferences once and reboot the machine, to reset the Preferences, refer to the steps from the article How to reset Acrobat Preference settings to default.

Navigate to Edit>Preferences>Security(Enhanced)>Disable Enable protected mode at startup>Click OK. Close Adobe Reader and try printing the PDF again.

Make sure that you have the latest version of Printer driver/firmware installed.

You may also refer to Adobe article Troubleshoot PDF printing in Acrobat and Reader

If the issue still persists, please create a test user profile with full admin rights and try printing.

Let us know how it works at your end. If you have any further queries please feel free to reach out to us.

Regards

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines