• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

digital id - cannot save pdf

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to digitally sign a pdf in Acrobat Reader on a mac. I have set up a digital ID file. When I select my digital ID and enter my password, it then prompts me to save the pdf. After naming it and selecting a location to save, I get the following 2 messages: "The document could not be saved. A file error has occurred." "The document could not be signed." Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Mac , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @default2rqwnszfh0vh ,

Apologies for the inconvenience!!

Could you please share below information with us in order to understand the problem better

• Could you please share the version of Acrobat Reader that you're using. You can check the version by Clicking Acrobat Reader displayed in the upper-left corner of the Mac menu bar  > About Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. The pop-up window shows the product nameand associated version string.
  • Has this started happening after a latest update?
  • What is the version of Mac OS that you're using?
  • What is the location at which you're trying to save the file? Is it some Cloud drive like OneDrive or Box Drive?

Thanks,

Prashant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines