• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disappearing Adobe Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning. I am having trouble with my Adobe Acrobat DC. Any time I open it up it will suddenly close leaving no error message. It will stay open for 5-10 seconds. I have tried updating, but that did nothing. I have rebooted many times. Notably, if I open a document with Adobe Reader DC I can do whatever I want, except, of course, all of the specialized tasks that Adobe Acrobat DC provides. Any suggestions would be helpful.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your OS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Uninstall it, run this tool (https://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html) and then re-install it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines