• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distribution License and Server Use

Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the Reader Distribution License Agreement from Web page.
<Adobe Distribution License Agreement>

If I signed this Agreement ,
Can I install the Adobe Reader DC and view the PDF with the Acrobat Reader DC on Windows Server ?

Can I view the PDF with the Acrobat Reader DC  via Windows Terminal Service or Remote Desktop with in intranet or remote access with vpn?

TOPICS
Download and install , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is nothing to do with distributing. You can install it as covered by the license you applied for. The regular EULA covers what you (or others) are allowed to do with it once installed. If uncertain about license terms, consult legal advice. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your respose  , Test Screen Name.

I should describe the detail.
I want to know that I can use the Acrobat Reader DC on Desktop Client in Remote Desktop and Remote App via the Windows Terminal Service installed in Windows Server 2016 or 2019.

I think that this is Desktop or Application Virtualization.

And I want to know that I can use the Acrobat Reader DC  on Windows Server 2016 and 2019 for Desktop use.

This is in intranet.

In EULA Section 3.2 , 
This Agreement does not permit you to install or Use the Software on a server nor does it grant you the right to sublicense or distribute the Software. For nore information about obtaininf such right, please visit http://www.adobe.com/go/acrobat_distribute.
<Reader EULA (en_US) (adobe.com)>

And on 'http://www.adobe.com/go/acrobat_distribute' , I click the 'Apply for a desktop license Apply now'.
I saw the link 'You acknowledge that you have read and accepted the Reader Software Distribution License Agreement'

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please tell me that I need to do another action , for example should buy another application or should buy another srvice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines