• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does the Font Pack continuous work on Adobe Reader Free?

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

I was wondering if any of the continuous font packs work on the free version of Adobe Reader?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The font packs are ONLY for Reader. But if you are using Adobe Reader, that is obsolete. It was replaced years ago by Acrobat Reader DC.  There is only one font pack per release of Reader. What release do you have (eg 2016.232.22444).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure sorry. Where could I find that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Please go to Help > About Acrobat Reader (or similar entry in the Help menu). You will see a version number there. We are looking for a long string of numbers like 2016.123.98765 or 11.3.22.

2. Does Reader actually SAY you need a font pack? If you don't have a message telling you to get a font pack, please let us know what happens, in case it's a different problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines