• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downgrade Acrobat to previous version

New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to downgrade Acrobat Pro to previous version as my plugin for bookmark is not working.

There was older version button inside Creative Cloud Desktop before but it is now being replaced with Learn more.

When I click learn more there is version information and also tab Versions under Languages but options for older version is missing.

This is also outdated: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Thank you

Marek

TOPICS
Download and install , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marek30016627jdtn,

Thank you for reaching out.

In the Creative Cloud application, there is no option to install the older version of Acrobat. The choice is available for other products, though.

You may refer to the following help page to download the installer for the older version: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/release-note/release-notes-acrobat-reader.html.

Check if that helps.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2023 Oct 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, that wont work because there are not full installers, but updates... is there any way to figure this out? cause it can't be done (downgrade) I have the recent pitstop problem when you can't see the nodes when selected. Thanx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines