• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic zoom

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm using Adobe reader XI. I cannot change that version since is at the work office and I have no internet connection. I would like to have dynamic zoom set by default, but cannot find the way.  I mean control the zoom with my mouse. I've put its shortcut button in the bar. But I open 10 pdf's at a time, so for each pdf I have to touch the button, a hundred times a day. Is there a way to set the dynamic zoom being active every time I open a pdf? (Windows 7) Thanks, Sara Silva.

TOPICS
How to , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

No, not possible. You can submit a feature request here: http://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, not possible. You can submit a feature request here: http://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer. I've done it. Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We use tiff instead of pdf. I asked the boss to change to pdf, but he rejected the request as dynamic zoom feature is not present at acrobat at start.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what you mean by "dynamic zoom". I know the term as something to do with videos, but I don't think that's it.

In Acrobat Reader I can zoom using the mouse wheel in the usual way - same as my other apps.

So, what seems to be missing? I'm asking because sometimes the features we want are just well hidden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to have dynamic zoom set by default. Dynamic zoom is the term from acrobat reader. Just check it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, I see what you mean. I had to add the extra tool to the toolbar. So far as I can tell, it means I can scroll with the mouse wheel without holding CTRL, and even by dragging the mouse. I really don't like it, but that doesn't matter. So far as I know there is no way to change the default tool you get when opening a document; your boss will need to click the tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2023 Sep 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I 2nd this. It would be very helpful to have Dynamic Zoom on by default for the same reasons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines