• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E-Sign Credential Crash following new license.

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

To cut a long story short, I have users who purchased licenses for Adobe themselves and have been using Acrobat Pro to send E-Sign documents to customers and new employees (contracts)

We have since centralised our licences through Adobe Admin Console and sent employees new E-Invites for thier new Adobe Licenses.

No issues with sigining in/installations. However when trying to send a PDF for E-Signatures, some users are getting the attached error.

The MSCUK is the old license and the Mediterranean Shipping Co (UK) is the new license. Which seem to be clashing.

Adobe Sign.png

Have tried uninstalling all Adobe, and signing in with new account.

Have tried clearing all credentials and certs stored within Windows Credential Manager

But still getting same error. I assume the license(s)/Credentials that are clashing are stored locally on the users machine.

My questions is does anyone know where the Adobe Acrobat Sign license is stored locally, so that it can be cleared to remove the conflict. Is there anything stored within the Registery or C: Drive files that can just be deleted, which will then be recreated when signing in to Adobe?

Many thanks!

 

TOPICS
How to , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Hello Joshua26539556gxe8,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us.

It seems like you are logged in with the Mediterranean Shipping Co (UK) profile, which does not have an E-sign subscription, although the other profile, MSC UK Ltd, has this subscription.

You have two profiles linked to the same authenticating account. Agreements can be sent using any profile, but only profile with E-sign subscription stores them.

This is our new implementation for informing you that the agreement you're send

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Joshua26539556gxe8,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us.

It seems like you are logged in with the Mediterranean Shipping Co (UK) profile, which does not have an E-sign subscription, although the other profile, MSC UK Ltd, has this subscription.

You have two profiles linked to the same authenticating account. Agreements can be sent using any profile, but only profile with E-sign subscription stores them.

This is our new implementation for informing you that the agreement you're sending is saved in your profile having an E-sign subscription.

I hope I can provide an answer to your query. In case you have any further questions, do let me know.

Thanks

Deepa Chaudhary

Adobe Acrobat Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines