• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 150200 en la instalacion de Adobe Acrobat Reader Win 7

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas, queria poner en charla si a alguien mas le salta este error al querer instalar el lector de PDF de Adobe, descargo el instalador desde la pagina oficial y al momento de inicar la descarga y finalizar salta "Error 150200". Me puse en contacto con atención al cliente y me comunicaron que es por el S.O. antiguo, pero literal el dia anterior a hoy lo usaba normalmente al programa en ese mismo equipo, pero tuve que reinstalar los programas por problema ajeno. 

Cuestion, no estoy encontrando si quiera algun lector de PDF para Windows 7 y Adobe era el mejor, no se si a alguien mas le paso y encontro solucion pero estoy a la espera de que alguien lea y tenga alguna opcion. 

Saludos 

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Tincho27335250mal7,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for your experience with Acrobat Reader.

I understand you were working with the application on Windows 7, but with the uninstall, the same versions are unavailable for installation as Windows 7 is End-of-Life from Microsoft.

I suggest you upgrade your system to Windows 10, as Acrobat Reader requires at least Windows 10 to operate smoothly.

You may click here for more: Adobe Acrobat system requirements, supported platforms

Hope this clarifies the point.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Souvik, gracias por la rapida puesta en accion en cuanto a la respuesta dada. Agradezco tu atencion pero temo decirte que no puedo instalar Windows10 en ese dispositivo por el requerimiento tecnico del S.O., por lo cual aun sigue funcionando correctamente todo con Win7, y utilizaba normalmente Adobe para lectura de PDFs. Pero bueno, como mencione anteriormente, tendre que modificar el programa de lectura. Desde ya. nuevamente muchas gracias por ponerse en contacto. Saludos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me dice que no puede instalarse que vuelve intentar actualizarcione y siempre marca error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Rosy32428187hzpx,

Hope you are doing well. 

Would you mind sharing a few more pieces of information for better understanding and assistance:

1. The application version of Acrobat you are using (go to Help-> About Acrobat);

2. A screenshot of the error you see.

Look forward to hearing from you.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines