• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Evey Odd Page Displaying White Text

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I got a PDF document from store recently and was able to read it fine for a few months but all of a sudden when I open the document ever other page has white text rather than black which it didn't have previously. This makes it impossible to easily read with the white background. I'm wondering what caused this and how I can change it back. I know it's not a problem with the PDF itself because I got a new copy from the writer and he confirmed it worked. So I'm a bit at a loss. Does anyone have any tips? I don't have pro or any other editors but this shouldn't be that difficult. I've included a picture below to give and example of whats going on. 

aaron21886822zgj6_1-1637611603817.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @aaron21886822zgj6 

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. Could you help me with few details asked below:

1. Are you facing this issue with all the PDFs or just this one?
  2. Have you tried to logout of the application, reboot the computer once and relogin with the same Adobe ID?Would you mind sharing the version of the Acrobat Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 21.07.20095 (Win) , 21.07.20096 (Mac) installed. Go to Help > Check for updates.

Also try to logout of the application, reboot the computer once and relogin with the same Adobe ID and see if that works for you.

Regards 

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. It is just this PDF all other PDF's appear to working fine for me. 

2. Logging out and Rebooting doesn't seem to have any effect

3. The version I have is 21.07.20099.61763, when I go to check for updates it says no updates are available. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @aaron21886822zgj6 

Thank you for your swift reply. Could you please help me with the affected file.

Please share you file at https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/sharing-pdfs.html and then share the link with us.

Thank you for your time and cooperation. Your response awaited.

Regards

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines