• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extend PDF Sheet depeding on how many textfields are visible

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it somehow possible to extend my PDF sheet depending on how many fields need to be visible.

Lets say I have a pdf file 10 x 20 cm. I got 5 textfields thats fit into this sheet. I can activate a 6th textfield with a checkbox. But there is no more space for the textfield. So the sheet sould extend for another whole new sheet if I activate the 6th textfield.

Greetings Kuba

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kuba,

Thank you for reaching out.

As per your description above, we understand that you wish that if a new field is added, the PDF sheet should adjust its size accordingly. So, all 6 form fields appear on a single sheet. I am afraid to say that, by default, it is not possible.

However, it may be achieved by a workaround. If you are creating a PDF form from other format files, you may reduce the text size to adjust the field on the same page. 

You may also try changing text size using the Edit PDF tool, however, it may not be the ideal way.

Could you please let us know how exactly you are creating the PDF? It will help us to provide you with the right steps or suggestions for that.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines