• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extracting Pages

New Here ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to extract pages from a document consisting of 7 pages and I hate the new adobe. I used to be able to do it no problem but now since the update you have to pay for it. Is there any way your can extract pages. Whenever I highlight one page, it says copy image, but that doesn't copy the document to my clipboard, so where is it going? Also how to you get the side panel view of pages like the picture below..that was so helpful.

006_extend_pages_panel.gif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Your screen shot shows an old version of Acrobat Pro. Look, it says that along the title bar. Someone paid about $500 for it. You can buy the new version, but this isn't free stuff you were using. But even in Reader DC you can get a view of pages like this. Click the page icon at the left.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Officed15944233,

Sorry to hear your experience with the new version. The functionality you used to have in the older versions of Acrobat's are also available in the latest version with some updates and modifications.

I believe you are looking for the page thumbnail? You may refer to the help document where its explained it detail how to create page thumbnail.

Page thumbnails and bookmarks in PDFs, Adobe Acrobat DC

Let us know if it works for you.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also dislike the new adobe - how to take a great product and make it miserable to use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can extract pages with Adobe Acrobat, not Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screen shot shows an old version of Acrobat Pro. Look, it says that along the title bar. Someone paid about $500 for it. You can buy the new version, but this isn't free stuff you were using. But even in Reader DC you can get a view of pages like this. Click the page icon at the left.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines