• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Field interaction won’t work in browser or mobile app

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a pdf with hidden sections that can be revealed when you click on them. It works when I am using adobe reader on my pc but when those pdfs are opened on my mobile adobe reader or in the browser the hidden sections won’t turn transparent. They just won't respond when I tab on them and they stay grey.

Easiest way to explain to show you an example with a link to my public google drive. You can try the pdf that starts with Gloominati 1 for example: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qfBoRylmZGUdFeQJjCqhUCYMUI17yFu0?usp=sharing

I hope you can help me on how people can unhide those fields in a browser or on their mobile phone app. 

Thanks!
TOPICS
PDF and browsers , PDF forms , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is doomed. Web browsers and mobile apps don't have the full function of forms. Some of them have none at all, some have subsets. There's nothing you can do to make a form that will run in general, only on specific apps - you probably need to tell your customers that they MUST use Acrobat Reader on Windows and Mac, and they MUST download to open. Even then you'll need to give plenty of tech support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines