• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Hangs while printing

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All Acrobat files hang when I try to print, even after I have tried previous remedies.  Then, I have to close the program. to continue.

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @James288418183es6 

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused.

As per the description above, it seems all the files you have been printing through Adobe Acrobat are freezing. Is that correct?

Please confirm the following details:

1- Exact version of the application. Open acrobat>help>About Adobe Acrobat. 

2- Do you open the file in Acrobat first or directly printing from Windows File explorer?

Try the following steps and see if that helps.

1- Go to Acrobat> Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once (you must save all the work before restarting)

To download the patch manually, more information about this release is here: Release Notes | Adobe Acrobat, Reader

2- Navigate to Acrobat>Edit>Preferences>Security (Enhanced)>disable "Protected View" and "Enhanced Security">OK>close and reopen Acrobat and try to print again. 

Note: these changes are only for testing purposes. Once tested, please change it back to the previous setting. 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines