Filed Documents

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I save a document and put it in my documents. When I pull it back up to print it, it it twice the size than when I saved it.  I have to check 50% size just so I can see the entire document on the screen.  What am I doing wrong and how can I fix it?

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, when you pull the document to print it is twice the size of the document that you saved and you have to select 50% of the size to view the entire document.

From the description it seems like the zoom size is set to higher percentage. Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs that you open? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

You may also try the following preference settings and see if that helps. Go to Edit (Win), Adobe Acrobat (Mac) > Preferences > Page Display > Under default layout and zoom, set zoom to 50% > Click OK and check.

Let us know if you are referring to something else.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The zoom isn't part of the document. If you open a document and zoom out, that's just a choice in the moment. Next time you open it, the default size applies. If you have Acrobat you can set the default view in File > Properties.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to Edit (or the application menu if you're on a Mac) - Preferences - Documents and tick the box "Restore last view settings when reopening documents".

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines