• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill & Sign Crashes Adobe Reader DC

New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a user who is experiencing an issue with Adobe Reader DC 32-bit version 21 in which we open the PDF which all works fine, but as soon as we click into Fill & Sign the application closes with no error report

This works fine with a version 18 of Adobe Reader DC but nothing newer. I've seen previous suggestions stating to turn off suggestions which hasn't helped, I've uninstalled the appication, removed everything from App Data and Regedit, restarted the machine and re-installed with no luck

Anyone got any ideas or someone from Adobe can take the dump files and let me know how to fix this issue?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, the application is crashing on using fill and sign  and you have already tried most of the troubleshooting steps with no luck

Please try to repair the installation (Win Only) and reboot the computer once go to Help > Repair Installation.

If it still doesn't work, please create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Windows or enable the root account in Mac and try using the application there

Also, please check out the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-crashes-on-windows-os.html and see if that works for you

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines