• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill and Sign Keeps Spinning

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can no longer sign PDFs using fill and sign using Adobe Pro 2017. When I choose the option to sign the software doesn't pull up my signature or initials. Instead, the system spins endlessly. I would appreciate any fix you have found.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Carrie,

Hope you are doing well.

Have you started to experience this issue recently while using the Fill & Sign option?

Please confirm the exact version of Acrobat 2017 you are working with? Open Acrobat 2017>help>About Acrobat there you'll find the exact version.

Meanwhile, try the following steps to see if that helps.

1- Make sure you have got the latest update installed. Please check the list of updates here: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html#id3 

2- It could be one specific document that is causing trouble, so check with a different file to ensure that. 

3- If you have got all the latest updates (for application and OS) installed, then Open Acrobat>help>run "repair installation" (Windows only) 

4- Just once you may also check whether you are signed in to the application or not. 

Let us know the result.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines