• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filled out forms printing blank

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having great difficulty printing out filled out pdf forms.I can fill out all of the form and save as PDF, but when I go to print the doc or just to print preview some of the sections are blank.This has only suddenly become an issue, always worked fine previous to this.

I have tried to print to image, changed to greyscale, checked for updates but nothing is working. I have tried to print with a signature in the fill and sign feature and without and the problem is still the same. I hve attached a test doc-you can see how the date section rAny suggestions?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to correct last line- ''you can see how the date section is blank in print preview'' Any suggestions?

Also I have a filled out form that I need to print that has an e-signature and date filled out and these sections just print blank. Does not make any sense how this is suddenly happening. I am using free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 32bit??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tracey

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the signature is not visible in the print preview and you have tried most of the troubleshooting steps with no success.

I have checked the file and found that this PDF is created using Adobe Indesign application, upon re-creating the PDF file by printing to Adobe PDF (Available in Acrobat Pro DC only) the date in the print preview started showing up.

Please ask the creator of the PDF file to re-create the PDF using Adobe Acrobat DC application and check.

Open the PDF in Acrobat Pro DC > Print > Adobe PDF and save the file with new name

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines