• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Has color management now been dropped in Acrobat Reader?

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having not actively followed developments around the Reader the last few years I am a bit surprised that I cannot find any preferences for color management in the product any more.

Recent posts about over-saturated color display have often asked whether or not support has been dropped as of late, but I have not seen any statements in response.

So, what is the deal? Do we still have color management in Reader or not?

TOPICS
Share or review PDFs , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

Please check out the correct answer marked in a similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/does-acrobat-reader-support-color-management-systems/m... and seeif that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Amal,

I had seen that. As far as I can make out the answer was flagged as correct in 2019. The more recent responses there seem to suggest there is some trouble with Windows 10 and recent Reader versions; the thread does fizzle out though.

Best regards

Per

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines