Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Highlighter function in acrobat reader does not work

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently downloaded the acrobat reader on a MacBook Air M2.

It was working fine initially, but there is one persisting issue related to highlighting text. For eg if the pink highlight is on and I select text to highlight, before, I could change the highlight color by simply clicking the text. But now, if a text is highlighted in pink, I have to press escape, then select another color by clicking the text -- but this makes the main highlight button in the top toolbar switch off, so I have to click it everytime to again highlight text.

Would be great if anyone can help me understand how to fix this as I have to highlight pretty often while reading and annotating journal articles. Thank you!

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @SK32,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for your experience with Acrobat Reader.

We suggest you reset the application's preferences and check if it helps.

For the steps, you may refer to the link given: How to reset Acrobat Preference settings to default

Also, please make sure the application is updated to the latest version (2022.3.20281).

Hope this helps.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines