Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Highlighting copies to all pages

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there!

I am using Adobe Acrobat Standard 2017 at work and have an issue with highlighting that I could not find in Web: highlighting copies itself to all pages in a document - when I highlight something on one page, the highlighting (only) shows up at the same spot on every other page, even when there is no text to be marked. There are no available properties to change it that would be easily accesible (I thought maybe it's locked somehow?). Also, there are no software updates to be made. 

Please advise?

Best regards,

Agata

UPDATE 21/04

Apparently all commenting tools are repeating themselves on each page BUT not for each document... What settings are responsible for this? Anyone?

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish I had the answer, I have had the same problem on Adobe DC and Adobe Acrobat Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I forgot I asked the question... Maybe this will help you if you still have the issue: I found out (by coincidence) that when I delete the highlight (or line, or text, or whatever from Comment section) that repeats on other pages, hit save and use the tool again, it stays on one page only. Unfortunately after few another uses it starts to repeat itself, so - again - I have to delete whatever just copied itself, save and use again. Still, it is a bug, yet managable 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey so there is one solution to this but I think it only works in Pro.

You have to go into "Comment" mode (I don't know if that is officially what it is called).  I click the square yellow speech bubble in the tools bar on the right side.

From there if you highlight it will stay only on the page you put it on.  I'm not sure if this works if you don't have Pro but figured I would put this out there if it helps anyone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines